Sending manufactured goods or any goods almost certainly requires protection so that the goods or products sent can arrive at the destination in good condition as expected. There are so many protective materials that can be used in the process of shipping goods, ranging from cardboard boxes, plastic boxes, to plastic packing.
Of the several materials mentioned earlier, of course, each has its own characteristics. Cardboard can be made according to the size of the item to be shipped, but arguably the use of cardboard is less efficient for shipping goods because of its characteristics that are not waterproof so there must be additional other materials to protect it. Then plastic boxes, just like cardboard boxes where we can order plastic boxes custom, but is the price spent economical? Another material is the use of plastic packaging
Plastic wrapping can also wrap on a large scale. Special wrapping plastics such as stretch hood are required. STRETCH HOOD is used to wrap products arranged on pallets. Shaped like a hood makes this product have high packing quality, as well as application time efficiency with an effectiveness capability of 150 pallets / hour.
However, just like other products, STRETCH HOOD also has the disadvantage that it requires a special machine for its application, with which the pallet can be wrapped from 5 sides at once.
HERE ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF STRETCH HOOD:
- Shaped like a hood
- Elastic, the plastic size is smaller than the pallet dimensions but can be pulled according to the size and number of products in the pallet.
- Can wrap the pallet from 5 sides at once (right, left, top).
- Faster application with the latest technology capable of wrapping as many as 150-180 pallets in 1 hour.
- Can be printed as desired
- Size is in accordance with the standard pallet size.
DISADVANTAGES OF STRETCH HOOD:
- The application must use a special stretch hood machine to wrap the pallet. Because the plastic is smaller than the pallet, the plastic is stretched to 4 sides.
Tekpak Indonesia provides stretch hood in thickness starting from 80um. In addition, our stretch hood can be added with additives such as UVI, colorants, and OXO. For more information contact via email to firstname.lastname@example.org